SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
The kinds of people we’re looking for have:
- Strong programming skills in Objective-C, Java, or both, with deep knowledge of development for iOS and/or Android.
- Substantial mobile experience developing user interfaces, low-level systems (like storage and networking), or both.
- Experience developing and launching at least one high quality app.
- Familiarity with backend technologies and how to interface with them. Backend development experience is a plus.
- Opinionated about products, with good user experience instincts.
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to [email protected] telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply.